Hi all!

I apologize if this question has been asked before -- I'm not totally sure
what strings to search on, and I've scoured the TW docs pretty thoroughly.

*Question*

Is it possible to make it so that the state of my Wiki (specifically, which
tiddlers are open) is local to the device? If so, how does one d?o this

*Background*

I notice that the Tiddlers that are open for me in one browser tab are open
for me in all other tabs, in all other devices.

When I open TiddlyWiki on a brand new device, my default "Home" page will
be open momentarily, and then suddenly all the Tiddlers I have open
(including drafts!) on some tab on a completely different device will open.

I have been using TiddlyWiki as a repository for my math notes using the
Node.js server.

An important condition for me is that my server is accessible from
different devices, so I am hosting it behind NGINX on a DO droplet.

Write access is private with an authenticated user, read access is public.