I don't know how to answer that question in a useful way. I put media in
the wikis when it is useful, I have wikis for different subjects and wikis
listed under them for more specific things that fit under them. A lot of
them are for documenting my own projects or are custom things that don't
have much use outside of this one thing, like one that generates embedded c
code for a projects, art projects and client relations don't really use the
same pieces as that.