Okay so this is looking promising! Thanks @Saq

The import treats each child as a bullet point. This mimicks the way a page
looks in Roam, but the idea of publishing on TW is that it reads more like
a normal post, so I propose that you treat each child as just a paragraph
(however nested children can still be treated as bulleted lists).

I now see an additional problem. This might be too unique to my own
use-case to warrant you catering for it, but let me tell you anyway in case
you think its a broad enough problem..

Roam has no "tag" field per se.. Every internal link is a defacto tag.. So
for example, the screenshot below shows a Roam note that has 4 different
internal links. For my purposes, the two links in the top line operate as
tags. I use these tags to help me locate pages that I've tagged as
"evergreen notes" and "ready for publish".

The 2 links near the bottom of the page are simple internal links to cross
reference other posts. Roam doesn't know the difference between all of
these links, I just use them in such a way that the ones on top are "tags"
for my purposes.

Ideally, I'd want the import to ignore the two tags at the top. They are
internal references that aren't needed in TW. I suppose IF you were to
tackle this in your plugin, you could have a setting to ignore hashtag
items. Or perhaps you could stipulate that should a user want to have
certain lines ignored they should precede that line of text with "meta:" or
something to that effect..

[image: Annotation 2020-05-05 095517.png] <about:invalid#zClosurez>

Final point, and again this might be my personal problem and not applicable
to your plugin, but my JSON file has 1000 plus pages and I need a way to
only import those pages that have certain tags (#ready for publish).. There
is a probably some tool somewhere that would allow me to do this directly
to the JSON file, but perhaps its something you want to consider for your
plugin.