https://ibnishak.github.io/Tesseract/demo/docs.html

I am talking about the visual changes to the "GettingStarted" tiddler only.
Not the other slight modifications made.

I was thinking if it would be appropriate to make a PR for this. It is
responsive - so mobile users won't have any issues. But it is some amount
of work. So instead of doing the whole thing and later understanding that
why such a change cannot be merged, I thought I will create a minimum
viable demo and see if it could be integrated.

The check-boxes on the side  -  for selecting OS and Browser - works like
normal check-boxes. Which means multiple selection is possible.  So new
users can see if there are save methods that works in all the major
platforms they work in. The cards will rearrange based on the combined
selection. ie - If you check windows, Linux, mac and Firefox - it will show
you methods that is common to these platforms.

Other major change is the big green button is now an electric blue. Since
TW5 follows a blue theme - it makes more sense the download button is a
variation of blue. There is enough panache in that button to attract
attention to it I guess.

Also we can set the Community Resources for follow the same card pattern.

Sincerely,
Riz