> 1. There is python server not documented see here:
> https://kookma.github.io/TW-Scripts/#Easy%20local%20saving%20with%20Python

Technically this is documented - in the sense that it is a WebDAV server.
But I get what you are saying. We need to document more and more practical
examples of servers that accept PUT savers. There are several readymade
packages that do this too. For example, in python, try this package using
pip.

https://wsgidav.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

Start the server from any folder containing tiddlywiki and you are set.

There is caddy server for golang. I am sure there are npm packages too.

2. I think at the beginning one should select between single file and sever
> working mode

Yeah. But I am not getting into changing the actual documentation now. Just
the way it currently looks.

2. When you select the os and browser your results are some links, those
> links are confusing and I think each should have an instruction or howoto
> for installing the tools.

You mean each of the saver methods should have more detailed instructions?
Yeah, ideally each of those links should start from scratch. We could ask
people with experience to submit detailed instructions from scratch for
each of those links, collate them and keep the common instructions use the
same words.

> A very very small comment (ignore for now): the design colors, etc..
> should be compatible with the theme, so why not to use a better landing
> page!

There are already efforts underway to do that by some community members. I
am sure they are doing a great job. It is a huge project, taking weeks. I
ll leave them to that and wait patiently to what they come up with.

Ideally the entire TW5 should be redesigned with a modern theme so that we
don't need a landing page at all. Most wikis use their final look as their
landing page too.

However these are big decisions. I am more into making small meaningful
changes that will help new users and fixing some outdated documentation.