Hello TiddlyWiki users!

I have quite a few journal tiddlers - so many that clicking on the tag pill
for the Journal tag lists *far* too many tiddlers.  What's worse, they're
listed in ascending chronological order - most of the time if I'm browsing
to a journal entry, it's going to be a recent one.

What I'd like is to customize how the dropdown for the Journal tag pill
works - I'd like to show only the most recent 14 or so entries (perhaps the
7 before and after the current tiddler if the current tiddler is itself a
journal tiddler), and I'd like to show them in reverse chronological order.

To see how feasible this would be with minimal overriding of shadow
tiddlers, I was digging around in the source, and I stumbled upon*
$:/tags/TagDropdown*.  The documentation on https://tiddlywiki.com for this
says:

The system tag $:/tags/TagDropdown marks tags dropdown sorting

 This sounds promising!  However, I can't find any examples of how to use
this tag.  Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Rob