Dear all,

To avoid to think about where they end up in the hierarchy when making new
notes, I want to create a query that would list tiddlers related to nothing
(without tags and backlinks) so I can put them in the right places at the
end of the day.

The query below would list these in principle, but I actually get some
other results.

<<list-links filter:"[!is[system]!is[orphan]!is[tag]!has[tags]]">>

If you try this code on TW.com and create a new empty tiddler, it will not
be listed. Why?