So I went back to studying and spent some more time looking at the Title
List, Listops widget and filtering.

If I store the data SingleWord [[With space]] HelloThere [[Getting
Started]] in the field myField, what would you say is the best syntax to :
1. generate a list of links (so the end goal is to have [[SingleWord]]
[[With space]] [[HelloThere]] [[Getting Started]]) ?
2. generate a string without the [[]] ?

I only seems to find extremely convoluted solutions to this problem !

Thank you again for your help, I am really enjoying what the software
allows so far. My only other trouble is working with string manipulation,
variables and substitution... But that’s for another day !

Best regards,
Paul