Thanks Saq, Hard to code on ones mobile;
Tony K
The  triple braces and trim and other methods to handle strings in a filter
is one of the best ways because unlike other methods it allows you to
transform the input to a parameter after its "=" sign, without reverting to
other variables or macros.

Regards
Tony