I have a single-file, read-only, multi-tiddler Tiddlywiki that works great
when opened from the file system, but which gets a series of
synchronization errors when I try to view it over HTTP:

syncer-browser-tiddlyweb - 14th May 2020 at 11:43am

XMLHttpRequest <http://localhost:7456/#XMLHttpRequest> error code: 404
syncer-browser-tiddlyweb - 14th May 2020 at 12:15pm (count: 33)

Error retrieving skinny tiddler list: XMLHttpRequest
<http://localhost:7456/#XMLHttpRequest> error code: 404
syncer-browser-tiddlyweb - 14th May 2020 at 12:16pm (count: 335)

Sync error while processing save of '$:/StoryList
<http://localhost:7456/#%24%3A%2FStoryList>': XMLHttpRequest
<http://localhost:7456/#XMLHttpRequest> error code: 405

This is static data generated from an application build process, and meant
to be the documentation for the (web) application.  So it needs to be
served over HTTP.  But I don't want it to think it's being served from
TW/Node.

I'm guessing this is not a unique issue.  Is there some way to configure
the TW to not try to synchronize when it's served over HTTP?

Thanks,

  -- Scott