I would really love to test such functionality. Tinka is a good option.
Here is the official documents on how to pack a plugin-tiddler in the
browser. Once packed, it appears a a plugin in the wiki and can be exported
just like any other tiddler.

https://tiddlywiki.com/dev/static/How%2520to%2520create%2520plugins%2520in%2520the%2520browser.html

Best,

Joshua F