OK OK, I changed also the "Join the group" to be "anyone on the web"
without even asking for access.

But I'm curious, why was it too much of a hassle to simply click the blue
button? It does require me to accept the request once-and-for-all but
that's it.

I guess, I'll let it be totally open until someone abuses it and then I'll
hope it's possible to revert without any problem.

Anyway, hoping for concrete design ideas from you and everyone now - lots
of illustrations and practical stuff that can actually be implemented ;-)

<:-)