Not finding contact info for TesseRact, and in case this reflects a bigger
problem:

With the tekan plugin enabled, somehow the "close" button disappears from
the modal for "Get more plugins" -- despite kanban view not even being
active. So the wiki is effectively hung. Happens on 5.1.22, and I'm not
able to troubleshoot now whether it affects other configs, or other modals.

(Sometimes a workaround of installing a plugin to get the "save and reload"
banner might work, but installing a plugin in order to be able to save
one's work sounds pretty dodgy!)

I'm not actively using tekan, so I've simply disabled. Just FYI.

-Springer