Yes, Birthe, I think the people asking for plugins are either people with a
long history of TiddlyWiki, who are kind of locked into plugins as their
default way of thinking, and those who use GitHub.

This is an *adaptation* of TiddlyWiki that combines many plugins. There is
someone helping me to package the Stroll parts as a plugin, but it still
needs the other plugins to work. I am still not sure that Stroll will
benefit from being a plugin. People who only want parts of it will not be
satisfied that everything is packaged together. Some people might get
confused and think it will work without the other plugins. But since so
many people are asking for it, I am fine with it becoming a plugin and
hosting it on Github. To each his or her own. But I see it as an adaptation
or an extra-official 'edition'.