Aw shucks, thanks Birthe C.  Unexpected warm fuzzies are a fun gift.

I can't offer much to TiddlyWiki development-wise, but if I can somehow
contribute some ideas via sample TiddlyWiki use cases, then I'm in.

Suffering from "intertwingulitis
<https://intertwingularityslicendice.neocities.org/IntertwingularitySlicenDice.html#Intertwingulitis>"

, I'm always desperate to organize the flood of things in my head (like a
huge, disorganized mess of puzzle pieces) into a visual form (a "completed"
puzzle) so I can see it and say "there it is, I see it, I understand it").

   - Technically recently diagnosed with ADHD (without climbing the walls,
   as in no outer physical phenomena going on, but some serious "everything is
   connected to everything" over-stimulation, which I prefer call
   intertwingulitis because that's way more fun to me, explains it better for
   me, and I'm a bit of a Ted Nelson
   <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Nelson> fan.

So if this old sponge o' mine is going to be crazier than a Space X rocket
full of hamsters fighting over an exercise wheel mid-way to Mars, might as
well do something on-the-off-chance-useful to other folk.

If you enjoy the occasional stiff drink, might as well nurse a fine one
while experiencing this carnival ride ...

   - Might I recommend for all to try:  pick your favourite dark rum, a
   couple ounces in a tall glass, an overflowing tablespoon or two of pure
   maple syrup, and top up with water (and/or a few ice cubes)!  Puts me in a
   right zen place just thinking about it...