Hello SizzlinSJ

Tested it. Works as it should, just the sidebar glitches when map is

any chance u can share a video of that? it doesn't happen here so I am
wondering

I hope you make it a plugin like TWcrosslinks or a addon for TiddlyMap

Next phase is to have it in Drift, but it might be possible to do it
independently didn't think a lot about it yet

Cheers