Good question. This is one of the little warts in the current solution. :)
If you made exactly the change you showed, you end up with the "new" card
(the one with "TiddlyWiki" occluded) having the scheduling of your previous
card with "Anki" occluded, and a new card for the existing occlusion! You
can however avoid that
<https://sobjornstad.github.io/TiddlyRemember/#Editing cloze notes> by
switching to numbering the occlusions explicitly, Anki-style:

<<remembercz "20200523175253647"
    "TiddlyRemember integrates {c2::TiddlyWiki} with {c1::Anki}.">>

In the absence of these explicit numbers, it just numbers them left to
right. It probably wouldn't be too hard in the future to parse the note
that's currently in Anki and attempt to catch when the implicit numbering
has changed and is now wrong.