I'm generally happy with node.js serving a TW which is used by multiple
clients.

I have a 'personal' TW and a 'work' TW and a my wife's TW, all served up
via a node.js instance.  I routinely access my personal TW from my work
laptop, my personal laptop, and my chromebook.

I've had very few data problems with this arrangement.  I don't *ever*
update the same tiddler concurrently!  For the rare cases where I need to
revert a change, I'm using gitwatch to auto-commit my tiddlers to git.