Bimlas & PMario

Both articles are very good. They overlap a bit. But they also differ in
perspective quite a lot.

IMO *they complement each other really well*.

IF the German text were available in English along with access to the
Sociologica article, between the two it would provide a rounded case study
of, I think, of great interest.

TBH I found exploring Luhmann very enlightening.

Best wishes, TT

bimlas wrote:

> As far as I can tell from a glance, this translation is similar to it. Or
> is it not quite the same?
>
> https://sociologica.unibo.it/article/view/8350/8270

PMario wrote (modified by me) ...

... think, we should try to post a translated version of the article. ...

https://niklas-luhmann-archiv.de/nachlass/zettelkasten