G'day all,

Just a silly fyi in case it is of any use to anybody ...

Although I often delve in likely over-complicating by intertwingulitis, I
do tend to keep some things just good enough.

Instead of using images/icons, I usually stick with unicode characters to
get the job done (for all kinds of good web resources, like
https://unicode.org/emoji/charts/full-emoji-list.html.)

See this example of a use case in my RAD.sb TiddlyWiki
<https://cjveniot.neocities.org/RAD.sb_TW.html#Suggested%20SpiderBasic%20%2B%20RAD.sb%20Directory%20Structure>
.

Cheers !