Thanks Tony for this wonderful plugin!

I was taking some notes today and realising it would be nice to have some
way to handle reoccurence in some; birthdays, important dates and so on.
Maybe it could be possible to add regular expression to keywords in some
way? Eg. if I just 01 add as keyword, it will show up on all my journal
tiddlers the first each month; if I add the keyword 02-01 it will show only
every February 1.; using 2022-02-01 will add it to the keyword list
February 1. in 2022 (but the latter will already happen if I call the
journal tiddler 2022-02-01). Just a thought!

Best,
Anders