Hi Reet,

Okay, yes, I am reproducing the error. I don't have the technical expertise
to figure this error out, but here is a workaround:

1. Install the link-to-tabs plugin from
https://wikilabs.github.io/editions/link-to-tabs/ and save and refresh.
2. Click the link icon over the Map tab (visible on clicking that tab).
This will open TiddlyMap as a tiddler, and doubleclicking a node will open
the tidder in the story river.

If this is not an acceptable workaround for you, then please at this point
use TiddlyBlink or TiddlyRoam of Drift. I will post about this on the
Stroll site. and I will post there, and here in the Google Group, if we get
this sorted out.