*Hi Saq see replies in bold*

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 3:03 PM Saq Imtiaz <saq.imt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
>    - Enabling the edit toolbar would be quite easy. It's just that it
>    causes more disorientation when switching to editing because of the space
>    it takes up and makes the interface look cluttered. It could be a
>    configurable setting though.
>
> *No, I wasn't suggesting to enable that. That is indeed jarring, for
example, on MarkS's recent project, even though it is handy there.** It was
more about noting that you can't ctrl b for bold, etc. When I wrote that
part I hadn't yet discovered you can open the tiddler by clicking the
bullet. *

>    - Escape key cancels the edit, see Keyboard Shortcuts
>
> *Ah, ok, sorry I missed that detail from the documentation. Works great. *

>    - Not sure why you couldn't add a multiline code block.
>

>    - Ditto for tables. Also from "Keyboard Shortcuts": hit shift+enter
>    for a line break
>
> *Ah, thanks, now I get it, that is the answer to both the code block and
the table questions!*

>    - I haven't understood the comparison to Dynalist, or dragging a
>    system tiddler.
>
> *Sorry for my confusing explanations. Second try:*

*In Dynalist, if you want to split a line of text you can insert the cursor
in the place where you want the split, and hit enter, and the text to the
right of the cursor will drop down and form a new line (node). That is not
possible as yet in your Bulletstream.*

*I tried to drag a stylesheet tiddler into the Bulletstream file. Normally
as long as I drag it onto the sidebar or a tiddler in view mode, it will
still import, but in this case it would not import when dropping on a
tiddler or on the sidebar tabs. Well, it imported a blank tiddler with the
same title but no text or tags. Just wanted you to be aware of the
behavior. Worked fine when dropping over the sitetite/pagecontrols area
above the tabs, and probably also works in the green drop zone too.*

Cheers,