I know it should be pretty easy, but I searched a bit on this forum before
asking and read this one http://tobibeer.github.io/tb5/#Markup but haven't
found the answer.

So, what's the easy way to link image to a Tiddler?

I tried using permalinks

[img[imgurl]] </a>

but it didn't work for some reason.

I tried creating separate Tiddler with path in case I move the wiki

[[MyTiddlyWikiPath]]
file:///G:/!Notebook/TiddlyWiki/sample-tiddly.htm

but it didn't work either.

Soooo, what's the catch?