@Reet it isn't a bad idea, just a very different end workflow and
experience and not what I am aiming for. It would be easy enough to
implement so perhaps someone will tweak my code to do it later. In fact
once I've added templating support it might be possible to use a custom
template to achieve something somewhat similar.

@Birthe I didn't watch the video but I have heard the term before.... I
think its the same idea for me. Getting you thoughts down in a stream, as
fluently as possible, with the added bonus of then being able to split it
up and organize it.

Maybe it just needs to be called Stream or Streamer. Or maybe someone else
will jump in to drive this further and take over the naming conundrum as
well ;)