Mark S. wrote:

> Might require a case by case response. So for text/plain perhaps the text
> could be wrapped with """ quotes?

Right. But not so sure its *worth your time? *Having *WikiText *will be
fine much of the time as is. Good utility for most normal cases IMO?

Perhaps what is really needed, in addition to existing *HTML* & *WikiText*
is ...

*8 - Transclusion List *(icing on cake)

A simple list of the transclusion "{{item 1}} {{item 2}} etc" in order
could be used to quickly construct/reconstruct a "document" not dependent
on Noto.

Not essential, but if simple to do, useful.

*Could a sequence of transclusions be saved via button under **NoteWritey
Settings**?*

*9 - Tag, List Field Copy*

I mentioned this before (but not under a number :). It seems to me this is *v.
important*.

Because tools exist that could wreak havoc in the Tag list field and IF you
don't have a backup of its precise order one could get badly squidooed.

*So, could there be a button under NoteWritey Settings to copy the Tag
tiddler so one has a precise snapshot?*

Maybe IF (8) is doable then all you need is ONE "Noto List Snapshot" with
(a) a "list:" for for (9) and (b) a "transclusions:" field for (8). In one
"Noto Backup" Tiddler?

Between these four you could construct/reconstruct anything.

Thoughts, TT