Olegh,
 If you use Node.JS version of TW, it seems none of state tiddler are
saved! So, with Node.js make a small change in

\define slider(label, src, labelClass, srcClass, status:"closed")<$set
name="revealState" value=<<qualify
"$:/state/shiraz/slider-macro/$(currentTiddler)$/$label$">>>

to something like

\define slider(label, src, labelClass, srcClass, status:"closed")

<$set name="revealState" value=<<qualify "$:/keepstate/shiraz/slider-macro
/$(currentTiddler)$/$label$">>>

Best wishes
Mohammad