I would like to update my TiddlyWiki using BobEXE from BobEXE version 1.3
something to the newest 1.5.2. I encountered some problems during the
process.

1. How to update

I may have missed the update guide on github but I cannot locate it. Is it
possible to update by pasting the tiddlers of the older version to the
tiddler folder of the newer version? By doing this, I encourter the
following saving issue.

2. Saving issue

After copying my tiddlers including the plugins, the changes on the
TiddlyWiki is not saved and the save button is red. After several refresh
or some unknown reason, the BobEXE saves the changes and displays them on
the log.

3. Cannot enable file server

I cannot enable file server on the setting page by ticking Enable File
Server. After ticking it, the log shows "WebSocket error:  TypeError:
data.remove.split is not a function". The checkbox is unticked when I
refresh and go back to the setting.

4. Make wikis available on the local network

With this function I think i can access my TiddlyWiki on Bob with a VPN of
my home. However, it seems that once I refresh the wiki or have any
Internet changes, the true wiki server address changes while the one shown
on the setting page remains the same. Is there any method to make it fixed
or to show a correct address?

Thank you very much.