Hi Saq

Thank you for your suggestion. Its is really good for epub.I mostly study
with pdfs from my zotero library.

My request is to open a pdf  from my zotero library. You know we can import
zotero bibliography as a bibtex file to tiddlywiki thanks to refnote
plugin. But it doesn`t contain any path to local stored pdf files. If we
have a pdf link, we can easy open pdf easily while reading the reference.
We can open pdf with any pdf viewer or  either if it  is possible open
within  tiddlywiki.

Do you think it can be possible ?