Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread - it seems popular!

I have a slightly different requirement if anyone can help me with it.

I need to transclude a relatively large number of tiddlers and display the
tags in the transcluded content wrapped in their graphical form (lozenges).

This should give me a list of the titles of all tiddlers tagged with a
primary tag as well as displaying the transcluded tiddlers tags - in the
form of lozenges. Effectively I want to do this to use tags as status
indicators for each of the transcluded tiddlers and display that in a list.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks in advance!

Geoff.