On Wednesday, June 10, 2020 at 1:59:14 AM UTC-7, Hubert wrote:

> Definitely, it's not ready for prime time. In addition to that, many
> features have been removed or have been broken, which I've already reported
> to Google:

Although Google refers to this as a "beta"... .it's really an "alpha"...
i.e., not "code complete" or "feature complete", but sufficient to try for
feedback purposes only.  Fortunately, this new version... if you are
offered a chance to try it at all.... can be easily reverted back to the
current "classic" view.  This gives Google Dev plenty of time to work on
getting it right (or mostly right!) before they force it on everybody.

-e