I've assembled a small plugin that allows to embed inline audio behind text.

Demo:
https://fkohrt.gitlab.io/tw5-soundcite/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Ffk%2Fsoundcite
Code: https://gitlab.com/fkohrt/tw5-soundcite

It uses the SoundCite library, the official website has a few more
advanced examples: http://soundcite.knightlab.com/

The implementation is rather dirty, making use of RawMarkup tags and
inline JavaScript and also doesn't work together with Camel Case Wiki
Links enabled. Still, there might be some nice use cases, so if you
build something cool with it, I'd be happy to see it!

Feel free to use, share and contribute, the "code" (it's really not that
much) is MIT licensed. And helpful feedback is also appreciated, as it's
my first contribution to the TiddlyWiki universe...