Thank you!
For custom commands you can have a look at tiddlers tagged
$:/tags/CommandPaletteCommand (you can type
'@$:/tags/CommandPaletteCommand' in the command palette to list them)
There's five types:
- prompt: use tiddler's text as a command in the command palette
- prompt-basic: same but doesn't show the text of the command
- actionString: execute the text of the tiddler as tiddlywiki/text
- message: used for 'tm-' messages
- history: chose a tiddler and use it as a parameter for a 'tm-' message

I'd really like to extend that to allow more flexibility in customization.
What kind of commands would you like to add?

BTW, if you create one, you can refresh the palette with '>Refresh command
palette'

About showing and hiding commands, it's a nice idea, I'm gonna add it to
the list :)

Thanks again