Just tested. Works fine. You'll need to explain more about what you
actually did. In this version you use an ordinary tiddler where you list
your image files. You type the name of the tiddler with images into the
appropriate field. You type the base path that you want into the next
field, and include a trailing slash. You push the button. The image
tiddlers are made silently, so you have to find them in the "recent" tab."