I'm using Stroll with Stream.
Indeed autocomplete is currently not working.

Backlinks appear like David said. They're just transclusions, so they are
not editable. Also, only the node is shown (ie., not in context).

I agree it would be extremely powerful to have the features mentioned by
vrpape.

One thing I miss in TW core is an alternative way of transcluding a tiddler
which shows it as a live editable tiddler, like Stream does for example.
But even in Stream there's a limitation to this. For example, if I want a
certain node to appear as editable in multiple tiddlers, I need to manually
edit the stream field within a tiddler. It does work though, so perhaps
it's a possible enhancement for that plugin.