*Notes On Performance At Scale ...*

1.* New Noto But Loading Existing Tiddlers With No Outliner fields... *Having
played with the DYNA and non-Dyna OUTLINERs to see if they cope with 500
Crusoes, result ... None of them can take 500 Crusoes UNLESS the extra
fields the Outliner version needs are present already on starting noto
instance.
So to confirm test I used "Copy Wikitext" of the Simple Doc version pasted
it into the first TIiddler in a noto instance and In all three Outliner
versions created correct "Crusoe" Tiddlers with proper populated fields.
*NotaBene, *sets of these Tiddlers, WITH the Outliner fields CAN THEN be
imported/exported at scale, either with or without the Tag Tiddler.
 Dynaview version seems *no different *on this than others. (Note: none of
these issues arise with lower numbers of Tiddlers)

*2. Test For Screenplays... *I suspect the Non-Outliner version, the one
for simple "Docs", could be stunning for writing screenplays. I did some
tests importing full scripts, capture to WikiText and re-import. *Well
performative at scale!! *This is something I work on over time & maybe do a
detailed example for.

Best wishes
TT