TT,

The point is a wiki should allow Opt-in to provide information to the
community.

I would not only be happy, but would like such a services to go on my Gihub
page, the playground and blog wikis I have published.

I expect more people to publish content for public or community view would
like this as well,
Its a feature rather than a threat.
Provide informed consent options for both designer and visitor there
remains no contention in my view.

Perhaps add the ability for them to vote it up in socials etc...

Regards
Tony