Hi TW Tones

> On 21 Jun 2020, at 02:27, TW Tones <anthony.mus...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I just experienced this my self, must be a new bug.
>
> However I went to the TiddlyDesktop backstage and found the error in the
> WikiList tiddler. Deleting this to restore the shadow tiddler fixed it.
>
> I have placed a full copy of the broken one should Jeremy want to debug it.

I don’t think this problem is related to Jake and OGNSYA’s problem.

The code you posted appears to be a much older version of the backstage tiddler
WikiListRow. The simplest explanation is that with a previous version of
TiddlyDesktop you explored the backstage wiki, and inadvertently made a copy of
the shadow tiddler WikiListRow. That override will survive upgrades to new
versions of TiddlyDesktop, but you’ll be stuck with the old version of
WikiListRow.

Best wishes

Jeremy