Atul,

Jed made Bob, but I expect he would still like to know you are grateful for
Bobexe

I just want to add moving to a folder implementation is not the only way to
improve performance os larger wikis. there are dozens of methods some as
simple as hiding the sidebar tabs etc... then others that restructure the
wiki for more efficient performance in different ways.

Regards
Tony