Just a suggestion perhaps to combine with Erics Suggestion;

You may see this in your viewTemplate.
tiddler.tags.containsAny(['css','html','pre','systemConfig']) &&
!tiddler.text.match(''+'{')">

This means that tiddlers tagged css','html','pre','systemConfig are not
wikified. What about using
http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#TaggedTemplateTweak<http://www.tiddlytools.com/#TaggedTemplateTweak>
allow selective wikify and no wikify. You could also modify the customised
view template to present code in a particular colour or other code
related information such as drop downs to specify the object etc...

The reason I suggest this is that despite the hassles wiki links can also be
a great way to document and references (that identify everywhere a wiki word
is used) will allow you to update all code that used that function etc...
when you come up with a better way.

Regards Tony

TonyM

If you have not found an easy way to do it with TiddlyWiki, you have missed
something.
www.tiddlywiki.com