Mark S, TW Tones,

It *is* rather funny. To use Treepad Business I have had to run it through
WINE for years now. I was setting up some laptops, looked for update to
Treepad, downloaded and all was fine. Then I thought I had forgotten some
of the extras and decided to look for them the next day. That was when i
saw the sign, that it was closing down due to financial problems with the
cost of the site.  The last version from february 19, can be found on
Wayback Machine.

Strange if satisfied Treepad users started using Tiddlywiki also. When i
started using Tiddlywiki, at lot of users were also using treepad and puppy
linux.
Måns and I created a puppy linux with only a browser installed, AND
tiddlyhome, and a tiddly server and lots of dedicated tiddlywikies in an
applet holder. Quite fun...using tiddlywiki for everything. portable all of
it ;-). It was called TWOS

I wounder how using Linux and running treepad through WINE, that my rather
big files are running really fast. I haven't had any Tiddlywiki of same
huge size yet. I do not think it would be running.

Does Tiddlywiki users have other software use in common. We might find a
gateway here.

Birthe