Interesting, Eric and I posted within a minute of each other.

You can start your exploration of the wonderful world of filters here:

https://tiddlywiki.com/#Filters

Did you happen to make the the Feb/May tiddlers *after* you made the June
one's ? Like you started with recent items and then later back-filled the
older tiddlers? Because the "created" date reflects the date the tiddler
was created, which could easily be different than the date you happen to
put in your title.

Good luck!