Folks,

I am working on a "cute" macro for managing which tiddler has focus in the
story river. I make use of the field
$:/HistoryList!!current-tiddler

But like usual, be it my obsession or otherwise I want to add a few more
features and want to access the titles listed in the text field of
$:/HistoryList

You may be aware the $:/HistoryList is a list of tiddler titles like this;
"title": "$:/AdvancedSearch",

I would have thought there was a mechanism already available to extract a
list of tiddler titles from this format?

Ideally I need a way already available in the core so I do not need to
install additional plugins for make this work.

*Have you come across a method to extract titles from the $:/HistoryList ?*

Regards
TW Tones