Adithya B M wrote:

> A challenge would be to be able to have such apps recognised by the app
>> stores as an app in its own right.
>
> This is not a problem.

If there was a TW plugin or similar that could remake a TW to become an app
for the app stores... so people who create various application specific TWs
could very easily publish them there... well that would definitely open up
a totally new world for the TW project.

> To help me understand this problem better, can you point me to any current
> apps which can benefit from building this native ui around?

If you by "current apps" refer to applications built in TW then isn't a
plain and empty TW the prime example? It would be super cool if people
could go into the app stores and install a TW via there. (It should
probably not be a totally empty TW - the GettingStarted tiddler should
perhaps include links to tiddlywiki.com and this discussion forum etc, but
that's a detail.)

<:-)