Hi all,
Firstly, many thanks for an extraordinary resource! I'm relatively new to
TW and I'm sure I'm only using a fraction of it's ability but I love it!

Something I want to do but cannot find anywhere, is to start a new
tiddlywiki with the same setup as my old. I really like the theme, plugins
and what I have set up works just right for me. If I want to start a new TW
and keep all those setting (some of which are tags) how do I get rid of all
the tiddlers in the old one?

Hopefully that makes sense and that there's a straightforward solution that
somebody can help me with...

Many thanks (again!)

Sara