Thanks for the answer.

I am just starting, I discovered TiddlyWiki today. After 25 years of making
notes in all kind of environments (either the ones I coded myself, or
OneNote, Evernote, Joplin, you name it).
This is the first time I see a system which is so versatile - I will invest
time during the summer to understand it more deeply.

And the community is great :)