Jan,

I've added the ability to extend the Streams context menu by adding a
tiddler, as opposed to editing the context menu tiddler.

The format required can be found here using your flatten as an example:
https://saqimtiaz.github.io/sq-tw/streams.html#Extending%20the%20Context%20Menu

I plan to eventually also make it possible to add keyboard shortcuts
without needing to edit plugin tiddlers.

Cheers,
Saq