Hi,

Apologies for not responding to the most recent post, just something to
note:

One additional note: by default, mobile Chrome doesn't support use of
> drag-and-drop handling (but it does include "pinch zoom" behavior).
> Fortunately, there is a plugin in the TiddlyWiki Official Plugin Library
> that adds standard drag-and-drop handling capability even when using mobile
> Chrome.  Search the plugin library for "mobile" and you will find
> $:/plugins/tiddlywiki/mobiledragdrop.

Drag and drop *DOES *actually work out of the box on mobile, at least on
Chrome/Chromium (so Tiddloid Lite as well), but not in Firefox. I was quite
amazed when I've first seen that, it may have been a change to Webview or
something that made it possible.

Upon seeing this, I've immediately retired all my list sort buttons and now
I solely rely on drag and drop for this, whether on mobile or desktop. See
my original post here
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/tiddlywiki/Jh3oH7gApJw/ONhHcS3OBAAJ>.

Thanks,
Hubert