Mark,

Thanks for sharing.

This solution of yours works well, I was playing with the zip function as
well, It has a lot of potential.

   - Its easier to email zips than html etc...
   - On a read only wiki a user undertakes a survey and on completion
   presses a button to zip their answers which they email to the people
   undertaking the survey
   - A special import process could collate multiple responses rather than
   overwrite them.
   - Ideally we could click to email with the zip attached without download.

I think a Zip exporter would also make sense but it exposes a gap, you can
export the current tiddler, OR *export all* from the PageControl Export
button, but no buttons allow us to select or provide additional information
before actioning them.So its hard to pass a filter into them. The only
choice is to go to Advanced Search Filter.

Input accepting buttons would be a nice little project.

Thanks again for this.
Regards
Tony