Hello all,

I have just uploaded my personal take on a note-capturing macro. It's a
small plugin to fire off tiddlers without having to click a lot or choose a
title.

It's also a building block in a larger list- or document-composing
interface (of course!), but in the first instance it is a focused
environment to produce tiddlers with timestamps for titles, optionally
pre-tagged, so that I could, for example, take notes on some reading in
pure capture mode, without worrying about structure (or seeing what I've
written before).

Why make this? I'd made a thing in Vue.js (while learning Vue.js) for
capturing notes and tagging them. The output was tiddlers. In the end, the
thing I wanted to make was a TiddlyWiki plugin, and so I am.

If anyone's curious to try it out, the demo is at
https://clutterstack.github.io/TW5-quick/

Cheers,
Chris